Virtual MFPC Professional & Ethics Forum 2022
The Role of Compliance and Ethics in Risk Management
This forum focuses on ethical behaviour which involves demonstrating respect for key moral principles that include honesty, fairness, equality, dignity, diversity and individual rights. Most professionals have internally enforced codes of practice that members of the profession must follow to prevent exploitation of the client and to preserve the integrity of the profession. It will be a platform to help the participants to appreciate the importance of ethical behavior and conduct in the various background and industries.
Endorsed by : SIDC 10CPE | MFPC 4CPD | MTA 4CPD | LIAM 4CPD | FIMM 4CPD
• Where is China heading?
• Crude palm oil surfing on super-cycle?
• Market transition to post-Covid, the US, Europe and Asia story.
• Real-Estate investing Post-Covid-19
• Alternative asset classes to diversify your portfolio
• Excellent opportunity for networking and interaction with industry professionals and service providers in cyberspace.
• Panel discussion on investment strategies for 2022.