9th MFPC e-Conference on Shariah Wealth Management & Financial Planning 2022
Join the conference!
POST-PANDEMIC TRANSFORMATIONS: ALIGNING FOCUS AND ASSESSING IMPACT
For the economic recovery from the COVID-19 crisis to be durable and resilient, a return to ‘business as usual’ and environmentally destructive investment patterns and activities must be avoided. Unchecked, global environmental emergencies such as climate change and biodiversity loss could cause social and economic damages far larger than those caused by COVID-19. To avoid this, economic recovery packages should be designed to “build back better”.
This conference will gather experts and professionals from the financial industry especially in Islamic and Shariah related backgrounds. Scholars, researchers and practitioners alike will gather to address and have a discourse on the recurring issues and the development of Fintech.
Endorsed by : SIDC 10CPE | MFPC 4CPD | MTA 4CPD | LIAM 4CPD | FIMM 4CPD
• Where is China heading?
• Crude palm oil surfing on super-cycle?
• Market transition to post-Covid, the US, Europe and Asia story.
• Real-Estate investing Post-Covid-19
• Alternative asset classes to diversify your portfolio
• Excellent opportunity for networking and interaction with industry professionals and service providers in cyberspace.
• Panel discussion on investment strategies for 2022.